Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Skeptic threatened with violence, for being skeptical of a famous psychic

Earlier this year I found myself standing outside a major theatre, on the receiving end of a tirade of abuse from John Morgan – the husband and manager of TV psychic Sally Morgan. John threatened me with violence, told me that I would be “lifted” and “disappear” – he told me he even knew where I worked.

What had I done to deserve this fate? I had merely tried to encourage people to think about whether psychics really can speak to the dead.

Personally, I am doubtful about some of the claims that “psychics” and “mediums” make, and I have never seen any reliable evidence that anyone can contact the deceased. Clearly, others do not share my view, because audiences are still flocking to see big-name mediums – some looking for entertainment and others in the hope of reconnecting with a lost loved one.

Read Full Story: The Gaurdian UK

No comments: